DSG Has The Resources You Need
- Machine Operators
- Forklift Drivers
- Hospitality Staff
- MIG / TIG Welders
- CNC Programmers
- Maintenance Personnel
About DSG Staffing
DSG Staffing is a certified Minority Business Enterprise that specializes in recruiting temporary and permanent personnel. We are committed to establishing long-term partnerships with companies across the country. We’re highly diversified with a long list of services to help many of your business needs.
CNC Machine Operators for Tier I & II Supplier in Sterling Heights
Produces machined parts by setting up and operating a computer-controlled machine while maintaining quality and safety standards
- Inspecting finished part for consistency
- Maintaining quality and safety standards
- Keeping detailed records of job runs, maintaining equipment and supplies
- Midnight Shift opportunities, 11:30pm to 7:00am
All Welder Positions
Welders needed in Lapeer, MI and Redford, MI
- Sets up and operates electric and gas welding machines to weld metal parts according to work order, blueprint layouts and verbal instructions
- Cleans parts to remove contamination before welding
- Sets up and operates all phases of welding applications using clamps, fixtures and torches, working to specified tolerances
- Sets up and operates MIG/TIG welding machines to repair, join or fabricate parts by working with blueprints, sketches or verbal orders
- Studies blueprints, sketches, machine parts or specifications to determine the type and dimensions of metal the stock require
- Assembles assigned parts in accordance with production guidelines
- Maintains tools, gauges and equipment in a clean, orderly and safe manner
- Complies with company policies and procedures giving special attention to safety regulations
- Wears protective clothing and equipment in accordance with safety guidelines
- Proficiency with common power tools
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Clear, concise and effective verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, focused and results oriented
$11.00 per hour
IMMEDIATE HIRING IN THE NOVI AREA!
Please call (248) 690-4500
CDL DriversSee Job Info
RETAIL ASSEMBLY JOBS
We are in your area!
In 43 States!
Do you want to work a flexible schedule?
Contact Us Today!
Production Work – Trimming Parts
Great Company – Excellent Benefits 4 day work week - 10 HOUR DAYS
Dec 14th, 2018
Kim Knight Appointed to Partner & COO
Help DSG congrautulate the appointment of Kim Knight to Partner and Chief Operating Officer.
2018 Meijer LPGA Classic
NFL Legends and former Detroit Lions teammates Lomas Brown and Herman Moore (Partner/CMO, DSG Staffing), along with NFL Hall of Fame Quarterback Joe Theismann were celebrity attendees at the 2018 Meijer LPGA Classic in Grand Rapids, Michigan. This was the fifth annual tournament benefiting the Meijer Simply Give program. The five tournaments have generated $4.3 million for food pantries across the Midwest to feed hungry neighbors.
The 2019 Meijer LPGA Classic will return to Blythefield Country Club from June 11-16.
Meijer started Simply Give in November 2008 and has since generated more than $43 million for its food pantry partners.
DSG Staffing Will Be In The House!
The Michigan Minority Procurement Conference (MMPC) is the state’s premier business conference that focuses on connecting national and local corporations with the top minority business enterprises (MBE) in Michigan. This three-day event is held annually in Detroit at COBO Center and features an action-packed trade floor with over 400 exhibitors featuring businesses eager to network and collaborate. The event also features business workshops, seminars, industry-specific forums, business consulting sessions, and a procurement matchmaker where MBEs can speak one-on-one with corporate buyers.