Applications/Sales EngineerContact Us
Achieve Long term sales goals by identifying overall customer expectations and transforming it in business opportunities. Create and maintain accurate forecasts and future sales projections. Provide field technical support.
- Understand Long Term Plan and develop specific action plans to win each of the listed new business
- Identify new business opportunities and update the long-term plan
- Work with the production sites to identify Budget/ LTP impact on capacities
- Lead PDIP gates 0 and 1 feeding Globus and OE SIS with proper information
- Participation in all gate committees
- Develop deep knowledge on customers / competitors and markets
- Pricing policy/ profitability analysis
- Understand market pricing
- Full understand of product portfolio
- Organize company and customer strategy reviews.
- Customer satisfaction, expectation and communication
- Develop when required action plans for the customers/ follow up
- Define priorities properly to achieve LTP goals
- Follow up on customer related indicators (deliveries, quality, etc) and coordinate action plan to improve it
- Develop and maintain a training program as a marketing support tool
- Lead fleet activities with focus on increasing sales. Identify new potential fleets, setup tests and provide proper follow up
- Be capable of dealing with OE, OES and AM customers
- Field problem investigation. Upon receiving any customer claims/requests, initiate a structure problem solving approach reporting back to management and other appropriate areas
- Provide customer with feedback, assuring their satisfaction.
- Provide customer training on products and brake/friction material good practices.
- Support lab, prototyping and product development activities
- Bachelor’s degree and /or (3) years relevant experience in related field preferred
- Sales experience in commercial vehicle is a plus
- Technical & Commercial background
- Language. English native or fluent. Spanish is a plus
- Intercultural understanding
- Be capable of extensive traveling schedules (up to 90%), including international
- Microsoft Office
- Capable of building long term relationships
- Analytical mindset