CNC Machine Operators for Tier I & II Supplier in Sterling Heights
Produces machined parts by setting up and operating a computer-controlled machine while maintaining quality and safety standards
- Inspecting finished part for consistency
- Maintaining quality and safety standards
- Keeping detailed records of job runs, maintaining equipment and supplies
- Midnight Shift opportunities, 11:30pm to 7:00am
All Welder Positions
Welders needed in Lapeer, MI and Redford, MI
- Sets up and operates electric and gas welding machines to weld metal parts according to work order, blueprint layouts and verbal instructions
- Cleans parts to remove contamination before welding
- Sets up and operates all phases of welding applications using clamps, fixtures and torches, working to specified tolerances
- Sets up and operates MIG/TIG welding machines to repair, join or fabricate parts by working with blueprints, sketches or verbal orders
- Studies blueprints, sketches, machine parts or specifications to determine the type and dimensions of metal the stock require
- Assembles assigned parts in accordance with production guidelines
- Maintains tools, gauges and equipment in a clean, orderly and safe manner
- Complies with company policies and procedures giving special attention to safety regulations
- Wears protective clothing and equipment in accordance with safety guidelines
- Proficiency with common power tools
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Clear, concise and effective verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, focused and results oriented
$11.00 per hour
IMMEDIATE HIRING IN THE NOVI AREA!
Please call (248) 690-4500
Assembly & Operation Openings
Immediate openings in Seymour, Indiana
Plant makes vehicle headlights for Tesla and Silverado
Openings in press operation to mold and prepare the components for the headlights and apply anti-fog
Openings in assembly lines put all of the components together to create the headlight
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs.
- Must be able to stand/walk for long peroids of time
- Must be able to tolerate high temperatures
- Must be available for over-time/weekends
- Experience preferred but not required
CDL DriversSee Job Info
Production Work – Trimming Parts
Openings in Fenton, Wixom, and Auburn Hills, Michigan.
Great Companies – Excellent Benefits – 4 to 5 day work week – Plenty of overtime
CNC Maintenance Technician
The CNC Maintenance Technician's primary responsibility is troubleshooting CNC equipment and ensuring Preventive Maintenance (PM) procedures are completed.
- Ability to read part manuals, electrical and mechanical schematics, assembly instructions and troubleshooting guide
- Familiarity with HAAS and Mazak CNC machinery
- Demonstrated high degree of industrial mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic and electrical aptitude and repair abilities
- Knowledge of CNC machine design and operation
- Knowledge of and experience with electrical test equipment, electrical, hydraulic and mechanical systems
High Performance Sales
IMMEDIATE HIRING IN TROY, MICHIGAN
- Technical service and project management for high performance customers following PDIP
- Ensure alignment with sales to maximize growth and achieve sales targets
- Benchmark and competitor monitoring ensuring market feedback to R&D and Marketing
- Project management HP
- Technical support, both internal, at customer location and at test sites
- Act as technical interface to the customer
- Ensure that technical, time and cost targets are met through tight communication with customer, R&D and production
- Internal and external presentations
- Communication of customer targets, specifications and project related requirements to the Performance Engineering team
- Coordination of project teams incl. presentations and team meeting management
- Full PDIP compliance incl. PDIP document preparation and team meeting attendance
- Alignment, documentation and management of project specifications and timings
- Close cooperation with all departments to ensure successful product introduction
- Responsibility for successful development and series introduction of assigned projects
- BSC or MSC Degree in technical engineering preferred
- 1-2 Years’ experience working in OE and/or brake industry
- Extensive traveling (up to 70% plus)
- English language fluent
- Self-organized and motivated
- Good communication and presentation
- Takes imitative/ proactive behavior
- MS Office
Applications/ Sales Engineer
Achieve Long term sales goals by identifying overall customer expectations and transforming it in business opportunities. Create and maintain accurate forecasts and future sales projections. Provide field technical support.
- Understand Long Term Plan and develop specific action plans to win each of the listed new business
- Identify new business opportunities and update the long-term plan
- Work with the production sites to identify Budget/ LTP impact on capacities
- Lead PDIP gates 0 and 1 feeding Globus and OE SIS with proper information
- Participation in all gate committees
- Develop deep knowledge on customers / competitors and markets
- Pricing policy/ profitability analysis
- Understand market pricing
- Full understand of product portfolio
- Organize company and customer strategy reviews.
- Customer satisfaction, expectation and communication
- Develop when required action plans for the customers/ follow up
- Define priorities properly to achieve LTP goals
- Follow up on customer related indicators (deliveries, quality, etc) and coordinate action plan to improve it
- Develop and maintain a training program as a marketing support tool
- Lead fleet activities with focus on increasing sales. Identify new potential fleets, setup tests and provide proper follow up
- Be capable of dealing with OE, OES and AM customers
- Field problem investigation. Upon receiving any customer claims/requests, initiate a structure problem solving approach reporting back to management and other appropriate areas
- Provide customer with feedback, assuring their satisfaction.
- Provide customer training on products and brake/friction material good practices.
- Support lab, prototyping and product development activities
- Bachelor’s degree and /or (3) years relevant experience in related field preferred
- Sales experience in commercial vehicle is a plus
- Technical & Commercial background
- Language. English native or fluent. Spanish is a plus
- Intercultural understanding
- Be capable of extensive traveling schedules (up to 90%), including international
- Microsoft Office
- Capable of building long term relationships
- Analytical mindset
IMMEDIATE HIRING IN CONSTANTINE, MICHIGAN!
This position reports directly to the maintenance supervisor. Duties are to safely troubleshoot, diagnose, repair, and perform preventive maintenance on all production and plant support equipment. Ability to read blueprints and technical manuals required.
- Sanitary pump/motor maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair.
- Sanitary stainless piping installation and repair.
- Sanitary valve maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair.
- Heat exchanger (Plate, Shell/Tube, Triple Tube or other) maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair.
- Separator and related systems maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair.
- Homogenizer and/or H.P. pump maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair.
- Vacuum pump maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair.
- Pasteurizer and related systems maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair.
- Variable speed drive maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair.
- Fan and blower maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair.
- Milk powder drying, transfer, storage, packaging, and palletizing equipment maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair.
- POWERHOUSE OPERATION AND MAINTENANCE
- Boiler and other related controls.
- Utility logs, charts, and other clerical.
- Test of automatic monitoring systems.
- Boiler and feedwater systems operation, maintenance, and monitoring.
- Water softener operation, maintenance, and monitoring.
- Air compressor and related systems operation, maintenance, and monitoring.
- Ammonia system operation, maintenance, and monitoring.
- Hot water set operation, maintenance, and monitoring.
- Potable water wells operation, maintenance, and monitoring.
- Glycol systems operation, maintenance, and monitoring.
- Ice builder operation, maintenance, and monitoring.
- HVAC PM, CM, and monitoring.
- PLC Programming
- Strong electrical aptitude
- Experience with boiler, HVAC and refrigeration systems
- Willing to work 2nd shift
The CNC Programmer will be responsible for programming jobs, selecting and setting up the correct tooling, and optimizing machining operations.
- Checks completed programs by running simulations or tests.
- Determines sequence of operations in a program.
- Chooses cutting tools that will be needed.
- Developing programs using MasterCam for new parts on three, four, and five axis machines.
- Develop fixture design and processes for production of parts.
- Continuous improvement initiatives of existing and continuous parts.
- Writes programs and modifies existing ones for increased efficiency.
- Analyzes and selects speeds and cutting tools for programs.
- Makes improvements to set up times for a task and contouring of complex shapes.
- Simplifies tooling time for workers and increases productivity.
- Evaluates all completed designs to validate their functions and ensure they successfully reduce time.
- Experience with MAZATROL conversational programming
- Experience with Mastercam programming
- Familiarity with HAAS and Mazak CNC machinery
- Proficient at G & M code Programming
General Maintenance openings in Flint, Michigan!
Earn $13 an hour or more
Shifts are 8:00am to 5:00pm Monday through Friday
Workers needs to provide their own basic tools